Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Hello Sunshine!

I'm so excited to start seeing greenery coming up in the yard! I spy tops of Daffodil and Hyacinth! Spring is on it's way!
The flowers inspired me to play with some flowers from Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer Collection. Just about every collection in the shop has some flowers - these are just fun and whimsical!
I started with a simple black and white print background that would allow the colors to just pop off the page! I cut a 3x8 journaling card in half to create a focal point for the florals.
The sentiment is a circular cut apart that said Hello Sun. I altered the sentiment by adding a "sunshine" label over the intended sentiment.
I hope my design gives you ideas for ways to see beyond your supplies and feel confident in altering them to personalize your designs.


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer
Die Cuts | Summer Blooms | Beach Bits
Journaling Card | Seaside 3x8"
Cut Aparts | Sand Dollar

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Bright and sunny! Terrific card, Jeanne!