Monday, May 1, 2023

Slimline Floral

Today I'm playing along at Cut It Up Challenge where they're asking what's in your garden. I currently don't have anything in my garden.. it's still too cold to get planting. I was tempted to post a picture of my dog, because she's been coming home with muddy feet lately, but decided on these pretty flowers from Waffle Flower! Cut It Up is a die cut challenge and this one has lots of those!
I made a slimline card using an A2 size background die. I trimmed the Waffle Flower Ring cover panel to 3 1/8" wide and adhered it to a white panel of cardstock. I mounted that on a slightly larger panel of lavender cardstock.
Next I cut a WHOLE BUNCH of flowers using the Waffle Flower Layered Flowers die set. This die set has ALL the pieces you see to create the florals on my card.
I arranged them on a clear piece of plastic the size of my card front before I committed and adhered them in place. The leaves are adhered flat to the card and the flowers are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
The love you sentiment is adhered over the flowers. I love the way the die is cut around the wavy script font letters.
Flowers are always an easy go to for me. I know that when the weather is warmer I'll have plenty growing there to keep me happy!




Finished Size: 3.5 x 6"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Sentiment Additions
Dies | Waffle Flower Layered Flowers, Sentiment Additions, Ring Panel

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Sentiment Additions
Sentiment Additions
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Layered Flowers
Layered Flowers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Ring Panel
Ring Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your paper floral garden is a lovely way to begin the month of May!

Larelyn said...

This card is fabulous. I'm in love with that die set. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "What's in your Garden" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Treva said...

So pretty, love the bright and vibrant colors!

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our What's in Your Garden challenge!

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Kristen Snoozy said...

These are all amazing and very different from each other, thank you so much for sharing these