Sunday, May 21, 2023

Lots of TAGS!

Do you love tags? They're not just for adding a sentiment to a gift! They make great foundations and focal points for cards.
The Waffle Flower Multi Tag Tools are awesome because one die cuts SIX tags all at the same time. I cut a few extras from different colors of cardstock and trimmed them to add patterns to the little tags.
I embellished the tags with Layered Flowers that I cut from white cardstock and then inked with Distress Ink. I splattered them with water and some white ink just to help add a little dimension to them.
I love a little bling so I couldn't resist adding some enamel dots to the flower centers and scattered across the white spaces on the card.
The Vertical Sentiments are perfect for the little tag that I split in half in shades of blue.
I'm linking up to the Cut It Up Challenge where the theme is Send Me Flowers! They want you to use a die cut and I'm guessing all of us have a flower stamp or die in our stash! So go play!




Finished Size: 5" Square
Stamps | Waffle Flower Vertical Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Multitag Tool, Layered Flowers, Vertical Sentiments

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Layered Flowers
Layered Flowers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Multi Tag Tools
Multi Tag Tools
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Vertical Sentiments
Vertical Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute and creative way to use those tags! Delightful card, Jeanne!

CA Scrapper said...

Your tags are so pretty and cheerful, I love the colors. Thanks for joining our Send me Flowers challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie