Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Best Dog Dad Ever!

Are you a cat person or a dog person? I love them both! But since I have a 100 pound dog - Miss Moriko - she's about all I can handle!
Today I'm playing with Waffle Flower stamps and dies to make a fun card for Mr. J. Since our kids have grown and gone he's now the Best Dog Dad EVER! He always joins me when he can for our daily walk, and makes sure to order extra take out so our girl can join us for our meals!
This card starts with a background of skinny stripes. The die cuts lots of strips at one time so it goes pretty quick and you'll have extras for next time.
I made two "filmstrip" panels using the Windows Trio square die. There are two dies in each set and so far there are three different window trio die sets to choose from.
I cut the dogs using the Best Friends die set. I just cut them from scraps of cardstock in a darker shade than the inlayed squares in the filmstrip boxes.  I added some colorful enamel dots to look like balls. 
I love the fun bright colors and all the different dogs! Maybe you see one that looks like your furry friend! I'm linking up to Critter Crazy Challenge where they're always looking for the next cute critter!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Pawfect Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Best friend, Window Trio 1, Skinny Stripes

733-64885, 733-64873,

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top

Pawfect Sentiments
Pawfect Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Best Friend
Best Friend
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Window Trio 1
Window Trio 1
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Skinny Stripes
Skinny Stripes
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A dog person, miss my little Max everyday... he was only 15 pounds! Cute card, Jeanne. Mr. J will love it!

Heather said...

OH, how cute!!?? And super fun with all those stripes of color! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.