Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Pretty Little Studio Dried Flowers

I hope you're having a beautiful day! I know it's cold! I think the holiday lights are beautiful because they add color to a grey time of year. When I'm missing my garden and fresh flowers I turn to crafting. I love that I can have pretty florals all year round.
These pretties are from Pretty Little Studio's Ginger Snap Collection. I started with a woodgrain panel topped with TWO gold printed tag that I topped with a large floral. I tucked a few smaller sprigs under the raised floral to add dimension.

Stickers make great embellishments. I added s sticker sentiment along the bottom edge of the card and a faux stitches along the top.

A sprinkle of sequins is a great way to add some extra color and sparkle to your designs.
This card was made with a "fall" collection in the shop, but I think that by switching the sentiment, the florals are  pretty enough to send any time of year.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Ginger Snap
Die Cuts | Apple Cider Ship Tags | Dried Flowers
Stickers | Apple Pie Color | Sweater Stitches