Friday, December 30, 2022

Bitty Christmas Ornaments

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I'm counting down to New Years, but I'm not ready to pack up the ornaments and other decorations yet. When do you take your holiday décor down? In my house some years it a long time. Mr. J will ask what do you want for Valentines Day? And I'll ask him to put the tree away. You can laugh but it's true and thank goodness it's an artificial tree!

This card starts with a pretty Waffle Flower Dashed Snowflake Panel cut from white cardstock. I applied a little brush of Twisted Citron Distress Ink to add a little color and keep the hot foil sentiment from blending into the background. 

I adhered the Hot Foil Merry Christmas Sentiment to the card base with adhesive foam tape. This raises the sentiment so I can tuck some pine boughs under the sentiment and adhere them flat to the card base.

Next I cut the Small Ornaments from colorful cardstock. I cut the bows and background dies from gold foil to coordinate with the foil sentiment.

A sprinkle of gold sequins just makes this card come together! So much gold goodness here!
Enjoy the long weekend and I hope you find some time to unwind and make!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Waffle Flower Merry Christmas Duo
Foil | Waffle Flower Merry Christmas Duo
Dies | Merry Christmas Duo, Small Ornaments, Dashed Snowflake Panel, Layered Winter Bird

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Merry Christmas Duo
Merry Christmas Duo
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate
Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Dashed Snowflake Panel
Dashed Snowflake Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Small Ornaments
Small Ornaments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Layered Winter Bird
Layered Winter Bird
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB
Spellbinders Glimmer
Spellbinders Glimmer
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, I like the teeny gold bows!