Sunday, December 4, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the December Creative Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, stencil and premium 12" papers from Simple Stories "Mix & A-Mingle" Collection. There's a Creative Embellishments Merry & Bright wood die cut too! I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin paper here!
The images in his kit are ideal for making scenes. The images are perfectly proportioned to work together and your cards will be coming together in no time.
I love that the images really capture so many little details perfect for the holidays.. the baked goods, happy Santas, and gosh.. just check out that dressed up pooch!, will all have you smiling!
I love the beautiful prints in traditional red and green with pink, aqua and green accents.
The images have a bit of a retro feel making me think of the ornament boxes from my childhood. The piano makes me think of school plays and choir performances.
Everything you see is included in the kit EXCEPT for the card bases, solid cardstock, envelopes, and sequins.
I love the little presents, decorated cookies, beautiful prints and fantastic images and I think you will too!
I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Kit includes Simple Stories Mix & A-Mingle 12" Papers, Bits & Pieces, Chipboard, Stickers
Creative Embellishments Merry & Bright

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These are festive and cute!