Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Spellbinders May 2022 Card Club


Have you tried one of the Spellbinders club kits yet? I've been getting the small die of the month for a few years now and I love it.! Every month for $15 I receive a die - this month its a cute koala hanging in a tree (see photo at the bottom of the post). I never know what I'm going to get and am rarely disappointed. I've been playing with the Card Kit for a few years too. Here's a peek at the May 2022 Card Making Club Kit.


The kit includes EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. You get a pattern paper pad, die cut images, stickers, sequins, a stamp set, a die set, solid cardstock and even card bases, envelopes, double sided tape and foam dots.
This time we're taking a trip down under - to Australia with exotic images of flowers and birds.
This time the kit includes a bunch of dot sticker sentiments as well as gold script sentiments. The gold coordinates perfectly with the gold foil you'll also see on the papers.

Sentiments are on chipboard too like the quote above.. OR you can stamp a sentiment from the stamp set.

These realistic florals and birds have me aching to see the real thing.. its like a sweet escape to a far away land!

This time the stamp set includes a large floral design. I've never seen this flower in person so I took some liberties coloring it in bright fuchsia shades. The sentiment is also from the stamp set.
I have four more cards that I'll share later in the month. One will include that sweet Koala die. I really love that even when all the paper is gone that I still have a die set to reach for later! I hope you'll give the kit a try sometime. It's a nice way to treat yourself !



All cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders May 2022 Card Club

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB

No comments: