Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Thinking of You


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a fun card made with the Pretty Little Studio Grateful Heart Collection! I love the fun mix of color - especially the purple hues. This collection is listed under "Autumn" but I think it's pretty enough to use all year round!
This card starts with a background of zig zag print paper. I love the 8" papers because when I cut the sheet in half I have enough to cover two A2 size cards and some spare panels for layering.
I toped the panel with a pretty All The Feels frame with plaid paper inside. I adhered a pretty Floral Centerpiece with adhesive foam tape to the frame for dimension and a Taste of Home row of hearts die cuts along the top.
The center of the frame is open for a sentiment of your choice. I also added a bitty sentiment sticker along the bottom of the card.
I hope you find some time to make today! It's a great way to relieve stress and bring you peace.



No comments: