Friday, May 27, 2022

Beautiful Butterflies


Have you seen any butterflies yet this year? I haven't! But I'm keeping my eyes open! Now that flowers are in bloom they can't be far behind right?

Today I'm sharing some Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies. My card starts with a Heart Vines die cut from white card stock and adhered to a white card base. This adds texture like embossing to the card base.

Next I topped the panel with three panels from the Storybook 2 die. I inked the panels with Distress Ink in shades that would coordinate with the butterflies.

I stamped a sentiment from Everyday Greetings on one of the panels and adhered the butterflies with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. A sprinkle of pretty pearls is the finishing touch.

I'm linking up at Try it on Tuesday where they're looking for projects with Butterflies!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Everyday Greetings, Beautiful Butterflies
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies, Heart Vines, Storybook 2
Pearls | Pretty Pink Posh Flamingo, Blue Sky, Creamsicle

PPP= Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Everyday Greetings
Everyday Greetings

PPP | SSS
Beautiful Butterflies
Beautiful Butterflies

PPP | SSS
Beautiful Butterflies Die
Beautiful Butterflies Die

PPP | SSS
Heart Vines
Heart Vines

PPP | SSS
Storybook 2
Storybook 2

PPP
Flamingo Pearls
Flamingo Pearls

PPP | SSS
Blue Sky Pearls
Blue Sky Pearls

PPP | SSS
Creamsicle
Creamsicle

PPP | SSS

No comments: