Sunday, May 2, 2021

Pretty Little Studio - Follow Your Heart


Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day doing something you love! Maybe you've snuck in a little crafty time today? It's my favorite way to relax - a sweet escape to anywhere I want to go!

I love all of the Pretty Little Studio collections, and I think they all have their very own personality and style. Today's card is made with the Shine Bright Collection that I think is probably the most "romantic" collection in the shoppe.

The pretty florals and stripes in shades of blue adds lots of drama to the soft pastel florals. The focal point of my card is a Be Loved Tag topped with pretty Simply Floral Blooms. I adhered them with adhesive foam tape for dimension.
Along the bottom of the tag is a triangle border from the Chasing Dreams Die Cut Pack. A sprinkle of shiny sequins adds a little sparkle to this dreamy card.
Have a great day and remember to follow your heart. Hugs!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Shine Bright
Die Cuts | Be Loved Tags | Simply Floral | Chasing Dreams

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

This card is darling I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

The watercolor-y look is fun!