Saturday, May 1, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash - Birthday

Hi friends! Are you ready for a Party? This month at Reverse Confetti the Stock Your Stash Challenge Theme is BIRTHDAY!!
I love the challenge because it's a great way to see my favorite Reverse Confetti Stamps and Dies in action, and when you play along you not only have another great card added to your stash for sending, but you're also entered to win a gift certificate to the store.
I'm playing along with the Party Pals stamp set and coordinating dies. I love all the cute animals in this set and just couldn't decide on a favorite so I USED THEM ALL!!!!
These cuties each have their own personality!  I arranged them on a panel that is inked with Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple.

If you look close you'll see that some of the images are adhered flat on the card base while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape. This adds dimension and helps bring the scene to life.
I sure hope you'll join me for this challenge! I can't wait to see what you make!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Party Pals
Dies | Reverse Confetti Party Pals


Party Pals
Party Pals

RC | SSS
Party Pals CC
Party Pals CC

RC | SSS

No comments: