Monday, September 14, 2020

Spellbinders September 2020 Card Kit

I'm really loving the Spellbinders Club Kits! They're each a great value because they're sold for less than what they would sell for if you bought the items separately. I love that it's delivered to my front door and that all the items are selected to coordinate. Here's a peek at the September 2020 kit.


The kit includes EVERYTHING from the die cut pieces, stickers, and pattern paper to the card bases, envelopes, double sided adhesive and sequins. You'll also receive solid card stock, a stamp set AND a die set. 
The theme this month is fall and you'll find cute little gnomes, leaves, trees, and back to school images. 
I made 10 cards! Today I'm sharing only four - and sticking with some of the fall and gnome images. I'll show you more through out the month. 
There's lots of critters like this hedgehog who is so fun to sneak in among the foliage and mushrooms. The "hello sentiment" is a stamped image and the matching die is included in the die set in the kit.
I cut waves of green grass with pattern paper to complete scenes. The die cut pieces include a few frames and tags, but you can cut your own with the included die set.
Everything you see on, and to create my cards was included in the kit. Yes that includes the blue sequins and layered stickers.
I love the bright colors and pretty papers in this set. And long after everything is gone I'll still have the die set to use on future projects. 
If you haven't tried the Spellbinders monthly card kit you should treat yourself. You can subscribe for as many months as you like, or you can purchase the kit after it's revealed on the first of every month. You'll have lots of fun making with all the items that are included, and you never have to leave the house! 



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders September 2020 Card Kit
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderfully whimsical!