Thursday, September 17, 2020

Ink Blot Shop Teacher Greetings

Are the kids back in school? I know that every time I ask that I'll get a different answer. The world has really changed hasn't it? Regardless of whether your kids are learning from home or are attending in class you'll want to let their teacher know how much they are needed and appreciated.
The new Ink Blot Shop September release includes a new Teacher Greetings stamp set. I created a stamped sentiment background in rainbow colors. My Misti stamping tool made lining up the sentiment a breeze.
I topped the stamped sentiment with one of the kids from the A Little Something stamp set. There are lots of different kids to choose from so you can personalize your design to look like your favorite student!
The new release includes some background borders and some Farm Friends that you're going to adore! I'll show you more tomorrow!
Click here to go shopping and see the new Ink Blot Shop release!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Ink Blot Shop Teacher Greetings, A Little Something

A Little Something
A Little Something
Shop at:
IBS | SSS

No comments: