Friday, July 31, 2020

Tropical Hello


Hi friends! I'm sending you a big tropical hello today! My card has a little something fun too - a shaker feature that's sure to make you smile! 

The Pretty Little Studio Chasing The Sun Collection is all things summer ! You'll find images of tropical flowers, frozen treats and drinks, fresh fruit and beach balls too! How fun is that?
I used a pretty die cut lime frame from the
The"Hello" sentiment comes from a

I'm not visiting as much as I would like so I will send this sunny hello to let friends know I'm thinking of them!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun
Die Cuts | Photo Shoot |Fly A Kite
Journaling Card | Sunkissed 3x4"
Sequins | Harvest Pumpkin, Buttered Corn, Sunset Orange, Frog Lime

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That multi colored pineapple is the cutest! This is such a fun card Jeanne!

chanee said...

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
ตอบชัด ธัญญ่า ปม อิงอิง แฉถูกซ้อมเย็บ 14 เข็ม