Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Sunny Days

Well hello there my pretties! I hope you're having a great day and enjoying the sunny days! Since we're all staying closer to home this year I'm trying to make the back yard look a little more tropical with hibiscus plants and twinkling lights. Margaritas anybody?
The Pretty Little Studio Chasing the Sun collection is my go to for tropical vibes and good times! The bright colors, tropical flowers and fun prints always make me happy! 
My card starts with a Sunkissed 3x4" Journaling card topped with a die cut "HELLO" sentiment from the Fly a Kite die cut pack. I tucked half of a 4" Cambridge Doily under the journaling card to soften the edges. It reminds me of white battenburg lace on my summer clothes.
The Blooms die cut pack has LOADS of gorgeous florals. The hardest part will be choosing which to add to your design!
I hope you're making the most of your Summer days and the sun is shining wherever you are!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing the Sun 8"
Journaling | Sunkissed 3x4"
Die Cuts | Fly A Kite | Blooms
Cut Aparts | Beach Ball Circles
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sticker | Summer Vibe Word
Sequins | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Jeanne! I like the wee bit of paper doily peeking out!