Friday, October 26, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Smell The Flowers

If you love color like me then you're going to love the Pretty Little Studio Sunny Memories Collection. I love this collection because it includes shades of PURPLE!!! Which in my opinion is a highly underused color! 
This card starts with a background of striped yellow paper called "Straight to the Sun". It's topped with three colorful Bright and Happy tags.
The tags are embellished with Sunny Mix die cut flowers. These florals are so pretty you'll want to buy two packs so you have more to play with. That's how my arrangement has two of the light lavender foliage.
My simple sentiment, "Smell The Flowers" is also a die cut. I adhered it with an adhesive foam dot so it has dimension. If you look close you'll see a little pink Rainbow Notes flag peeking out from underneath it! 
Enjoy your day! And yes, take time to smell the flowers!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunny Memories Collection | Straight To The Sun
Tags | Bright and Happy
Die Cuts | Sunny Mix | Rainbow Notes
Sequins | Snowfall

No comments: