Thursday, October 18, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Savannah Dreams

I'm enjoying the color show of the fall foliage in our area. Between the leaves, mums and pumpkins the neighborhood is awash with color! My favorite new collection at Pretty Little Studio is Savannah Dreams for the very same reason - it's a festival of color! 
The background papers are Daydreams (aqua polka dot) and Embrace Joy (yellow and white print hearts). I topped the papers with half a 4" Cambridge Doily and a Just Relax rainbow print journaling card.
The journaling card had a sentiment printed on it that I covered with a Rainy Day 2 die cut cloud and Carefree flair. I chose one with a rainbow to repeat the rainbow on the journaling card.
I added Floral Fantasy die cut flowers with adhesive foam tape to give them a little lift and a simple sentiment. 
I'm wishing you a day as bright and sunny as this card for you to enjoy!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Savannah Dreams | Daydreams | Embrace Joy
Journaling Card | Just Relax
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Die Cut | Rainy Day 2 | Floral Fantasy | Me Time | Happy Place
Flair | Carefree
Sequins | Sunsation | Jump For Jade | Frosted Teal

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

oh my heart, this is cute! No wonder why i love pls so much. That and your talents, and i'm smitten once again
Karen

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright and cheerful, so sweet Jeanne!