Saturday, February 15, 2014

Splitcoaststampers Gallery

Can you believe this is my last post as a DT member for Splitcoaststampers?  I have to say that it went by like a blink of an eye!  I think that's because they kept us so busy thinking of new themes and projects every month. The theme this month is "You Raise Me Up".  You'll see lots of images that are uplifting - in lots of different ways - I included a friendship card (because nothing raises me up more than my friends), an airplane, butterflies and a unicorn.  We even had a challenge to use supplies that begin with the letters L - I -F - T.  The new gallery posts today - and the only place you can see them is here - at Splitcoaststampers!  

Want a little peek?






If you want to see more click here!

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Jeanne they are beautiful! I bet they will miss having you on the DT.....you are the queen of dies ...

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, I agree with everything Marybeth as said. You are amazing when it comes to dies and I believe you must own everyone ever made!

Joyce said...

I can't believe your stint is up. These are fabulous. They will totally miss you.

Lisa Minckler said...

SOOO cute! Love the soda shop girls!!