Monday, May 10, 2021

Thanks Mom For All You Do

Hi friends! I hope you had a great Mother's Day Weekend! The weather was a little chilly here but that didn't stop us from cooking outside. I tried a new recipe - some Spinach Artichoke dip that was a big hit. I like having everyone vote on recipies - keep it or loose it. This one is a keeper.
I didn't get a chance to see my Mom this weekend - I plan to visit her this week with a stuffed pizza! A little splurge.
My card starts with a background of Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar. I topped the panel with a Lattice Cover Die.
I stamped, die cut and colored the MOM letters and then placed them back in the die cut. I used a piece of repositionable tape to hold them in place, added adhesive foam tape to their backs and adhered them to the card base.
I'm linking this card to the Cut It Up Challenge where this time they're looking for card for MOM that include a die cut. I hope this satisfies! :P




Finished Size 4.25x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Mom
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Mom, Lattice Background
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Amethyst


PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Mom
Mom

PPP | SSS
Mom
Mom

PPP | SSS
Lattice Background
Lattice Background

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS
Amethyst Jewels
Amethyst Jewels

PPP | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card and it sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

It more than satisfies! It's stunning. Great background and I love the how beautifully you colored those tiny flowers on the Mom dies.

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun and colorful card! This is sure to brighten any Mom's Day! Love the dies and the creative way you left some diamonds in place; very nice! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina