Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Bouquet Builder Hello

Well hello there! I hope you're having a great day! I'm sharing a card today made with my favorite subject matter.. FLOWERS! These pretties are from Waffle Flower Stamps Bouquet Builder One set.
I colored all the flowers with Copic Markers and arranged them on a panel of sunset shades of distress ink colors.
The distress ink panel is topped with a Picture Frame to give the edges a finished clean look. Flower centers are topped with enamel dots for some sparkle and shine.
I didn't want to cover up the pretty flowers so I topped the large red one with a small "hi" sentiment in white to repeat the frame color.
If you look close you'll see that some of the images are adhered flat to the background panel and others are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension. I think that helps bring the bouquet to life!
I'm linking this up to Dare2BArtsy where they're looking for Flowers! I hope you find some time to play today too!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder One
Dies | Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder One, Picture Frames, Message Boards

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Bouquet Builder One
Bouquet Builder One
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Picture Frames
Picture Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Message Boards
Message Boards
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Bright, happy and lovely!