Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Spellbinders Simply Perfect Collection - Perfect Congrats

I hope you're having a great day! Have you noticed? I'm really into flowers lately! LOL!! They're always my favorite....especially when I don't have the real things.. I can mix and match, building bouquets in just about every color I can imagine.
Today I'm playing with Spellbinders Layered Blooms! They're so pretty and have oh so many possibilities. The die cut set includes ALL of these flower combinations and MORE!
I cut my flowers in citrus colors.. lemon, tangerine and grapefruit and stacked them. I had fun arranging them after I had them all assembled.
For a sentiment I double cut the Congrats from Mix and Match Sentiments from light blue and gold glitter paper. I stacked the die cuts so that the gold peeks out from underneath the top layer.
I'm linking up my card today to Happy Little Stampers where they're looking for cards with die cuts. This one is actually ALL die cuts! I hope you find some time to play along!




Finished Size: 4.75 x 6"
Dies | Spellbinders Layered Blooms, Mix and Mach Sentiments, Picot Petite Rectangles

Layered Blooms
Layered Blooms

SPB | SCB | SSS
Mix and Match Sentiments
Mix and Match Sentiments

SPB | SCB | SSS
Picot Petite Rectangles
Picot Petite Rectangles

SPB | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

they are simply beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Incredible layers! Fabulous card!

Cardogram said...

Fabulous card Jeanne .. I love the various layers and the die cut flowers, they look incredible.. Thank You for playing along the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with the Dies.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram XOXO