Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hope Your Birthday Is Magical!


Hi Friends! I hope you're having a magical day! I'm smitten with the new Enchanted Garden
set! It's absolutely magical! You'll find sweet girls with fairy wings and all the accessories you need to create cards with scenes.
These happy figures almost demanded a bright cheery rainbow background! This one was easy to create with Distress Oxide Ink. I used smaller size cosmetic brushes to add more layers of color.
I always arrange the images on a piece of plastic the size of my card front. This helps me decide where to place the images, and where the sentiment will be stamped before I commit and adhere them in place.
Because the plastic is clear it's easy to pick up the entire arrangement and lay it over different color distress ink backgrounds before choosing the perfect one.

These cute little fairies are a sweet escape and sure to put a little twinkle in your eye! They add a little magic wherever they go!  I'm linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where they're looking for "Things With Wings" These fairies seem perfect!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Enchanted Garden
Dies | Reverse Confetti Enchanted Garden

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Enchanted Garden
Enchanted Garden

RC | SSS
Enchanted Garden CC
Enchanted Garden CC

RC | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the whimsy of this, so cute!