Friday, February 19, 2021

Tender Flowers Slimline Window Trio

Happy Friday! It feels like it's been a long week for me! It's been super cold and snow just about every day since last weekend. We should all have amazing biceps by now with all the shoveling. I'm just glad we have all we need so we didn't have to venture out much.

I've been thinking about spring lately and the return of some color to my world. Don't get me wrong... the snow is beautiful, but I think I've had my fill for this year. LOL
This slimline card foundation is made with the Waffle Flower Slimline Window Trio. The die set includes the tri cut stitched frame, stitched window inserts and some extras too like a few hearts, squares and stitched circles.
To fill the windows I inked up the window inserts with distress ink to coordinate with my flower colors. If you look close you'll see that the little windows are stitched and that I used two distress ink colors on each one.
I inked and colored the Tender Blooms florals and then die cut them. I used the window dies to help me decide where to cut the florals before inserting them in the window as another layer.
I hope you find some time to make your own "happy" today! I'm entering this card in two challenges.. Cute Card Thursday where they're looking for slimline cards, and The Sisterhood of Crafters where they want you to use the word "Smile". Have a great weekend!




Finished Size is 8 ¾ x 3 ¾”
420463 Waffle Flower Tender Blooms Stamp
420464 Waffle Flower Tender Blooms Die
420504 Waffle Flower Slimline Window Trio

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Tender Blooms
Tender Blooms
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Slimline Window Trio
Slimline Window Trio
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smiling too, what a beautiful card!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL slimline creation ... awesome coloring! Sure made ME smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Kim S said...

I love those flowers peeking through the windows. Your variations in colors are gorgeous!

Amelia Fleck said...

You caught my attention with the slimline window trio. Thanks.