Sunday, February 14, 2021

Big LOVE for My Valentine!

Hello my sweet crafty friend! I'm sharing a sweet Valentine today to make you smile. Now more than ever I think we all need a big hug and to feel like we're not alone.
My card starts with a background of pattern paper from the Reverse Confetti From Cupid 6" 
paper pad. I topped the papers with a Hearts Confetti Cut inside a large circle of Brick Cardstock adhered to a circle cut from Rose Cardstock.

I added a Big Love over the Hearts. The die includes the word outline, individual letters and a larger heart that you can place behind the "O" heart. It's an easy way to add a little bling to your design and make it extra special. 
A little pup from Love Is In The Air sots atop the word die and a sentiment strip is added below. The So Very Lovely sentiment set will help you find the perfect expression for your valentine!
Wishing you love and chocolates this Valentines! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti So Very Lovely, Love Is In The Air
Dies | Reverse Confetti Love Is In The Air, Hearts, Big Love
Paper | From Cupid 6", Brick, Rose

 

So Very Lovely
So Very Lovely

RC | SSS
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air

RC | SSS
Love Is In The Air CC
Love Is In The Air CC

RC | SSS
Hearts CC
Hearts CC

RC | SSS
Big Love
Big Love

RC | SSS
From Cupid 6
From Cupid 6"

RC
Brick
Brick

RC
Rose
Rose

RC

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, I like the little pup!