Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you're having a great Valentine's Day whether it's time with friends or date night with your sweetie everybody needs a little love.
I love the layered dies offered by Birch Press Design. The designs are elegant and the option of making the designs in different color schemes is endless.
I admit sometimes it's hard to find ombre shades of cardstock in the same color family. That's why I'm happy to share that our parent company Memory Box just released ombre paper pads perfect for layering.
I cut the Kinsley top layer from white cardstock and the remaining layers from the Berry Red 6x6" pad. The pads are white core so you can tear them, and it really streamlines the process of finding the perfect papers.
I hope you'll check out the new paper pads! I know you'll find one in your favorite color!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5" Dies | Birch Press Design Handwritten Love You, Kinsley Heart Plate
Paper | Memory Box Berry Red
 

Handwritten Love You
Handwritten Love You

BPD | SSS
Kinsley Heart Plate
Kinsley Heart Plate

BPD | SSS
Berry Red
Berry Red

SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Jeanne! Happy Valentine's Day!