Thursday, February 4, 2021

Fusion Valentine Gnome

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge. You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
My first look is always at the photo.. I guess that makes me a "visual" thinker. This time we have a neutral tablescape.. I spy black and white hearts, some gnomes, woodgrain and a message of love and kisses. What do I really see? LOTS OF NEUTRALS! You know me.. not a big fan of neutrals.. I'm addicted to color but I'm going to do my best! Not loving the photo? That's ok.. just play along with the sketch!
My card started with the Simon Says Stamp Gnome on a background of woodgrain, newsprint and graph paper all from Simple Stories 6x8" pads. You can see a complete list below.
Of course I had to sneak some hearts in here! I added some die cut Stacked Hearts.. and more neutrals some WASHI. I love a little bling.. so I added silver glitter hearts to the background.
The message is clear.. BIG HUGS! I'm not a big fan of neutrals but I'm happy that I tried, and I think this one will make a nice surprise for Mr. J.
Now it's your turn! Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Simon Says Stamp Large Gnome, Scripty Big Hugs, Stacked Hearts
Paper | Simple Stories Simple Vintage Cottage Fields, Color Vibe Woods
SSS = Simon Says Stamp SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Large Gnome
Large Gnome
Shop at:
SSS
Scripty Big Hugs
Scripty Big Hugs
Shop at:
SSS
Stacked Hearts
Stacked Hearts
Shop at:
SSS
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields
Shop at:
SCB
Color Vibes Woods
Color Vibes Woods
Shop at:
SCB
Silver Jewels
Silver Jewels
Shop at:
SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is he! This is marvelous, Jeanne!