Thursday, February 11, 2021

My Creative Scrapbook February 2021 Main Kit




Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. The best part is that it's delivered to my door! Here's a peek at the February 2021 Kit.


This kit includes beautiful papers from Simple Stories Hello Today Collection. You'll find die cut Bits and Pieces, Chipboard and Foam Stickers, a stamp set and MORE! Everything is perfectly color coordinated so all you have to do is MAKE! This kit is perfect for page layouts, home decor, tags or my favorite CARDS!
The elements in the kit are office inspired and images include mini planner pages with days of the week, typewriters, pens, telephones and some caffeine keep you recharged. I like the images as reminders to keep in touch - drop me a line, phone home!!

It's not all about work.. there's time to rest and relax too. It's a reminder to enjoy and make the most of every day because we don't know what each day is going to bring.

The colors in this collection are bold and beautiful. Pretty florals and butterflies abound with a bit of black thrown in for lots of contrast.
Whatever your favorite paper crafting makes you'll love the My Creative Scrapbook Kits. I've been making with them for over a year. Every month is a nice surprise delivered to my front door and I haven't been disappointed yet. I hope you'll give them a try.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook February 2021 Kit

2 comments:

Salnclts said...

I love these. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like these, Jeanne! Each one brings a smile. I just bought the small paper pad from this collection and love it!