Sunday, February 7, 2021

With Love from me to You

Thanks for stopping by! Today I wanted to share what I made with my Spellbinders Small Die of the Month for January 2021. I love this club - it's only $15 a month and the price includes shipping in the US. I never know what I'm going to get, but I'm NEVER disappointed.
January's Small Die of the Month club die is a FULL A2 size die cut that includes 4 separate die pieces. This die is an exceptional value when compared to other companies price for a similar die.. and the detail on the die is exquisite.
I love that the die panel is broken into four separate dies. This means you can change the colors of different areas, or use only the dies if you like - the frame, heart or ticket shaped die. .
I cut the outer frame from a rose paper and layered it over a lighter pink paper. Next I cut the ticket shape from the lighter pink and layered that on a piece of the rose paper. Finally the heart is cut from a third color, the detailed heart is cut from white. The gold sentiment is from the December 2019 Large Die of the Month set.
If you don't like to take a chance and be surprised by ordering the monthly kit in advance you can always purchase the club dies AFTER they're revealed on the first of every month. They're the same quality you've come to expect from Spellbinders and you'll be using them for years to come.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders January 2021 Small Die of the Month, Font Sentiments are from the December 2019 Large die of the Month Favorite Sentiments Set.

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Favorite Font Sentiments 12-2019 DOM
Favorite Font Sentiments 12-2019 DOM

SPB

No comments: