Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Chasing The Sun - Tropical Drinks

Can you believe it's Labor Day? That's always sort of marked the end of Summer for me. I remember being scolded at work for wearing white after labor day - how was I to know that was a fashion faux pas? And just like then I am going to fight the end of Summer for as long as I can.
So this year, I'm thinking why not grill out and YES! make some tropical drinks! I'll be throwing in some frozen strawberries or some fresh pineapple and tell myself it's healthy! LOL! I don't need much of an excuse for a frozen cocktail!
The Pretty Little Studio Chasing The Sun Collection is pure Summer time bliss. And that means Summer never has to end. As long as you have this collection close at hand you can take a sweet escape to your favorite tropical place.
I treasure time at home with family sharing a wonderful meal. Time goes fast and now more than ever I appreciate simpler things.
Have a great weekend and hold on to the good times!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun 8"
Die Cuts | Fly A Kite | Blooms | Photo Shoot
Journaling Card | Sunkissed 3x4"
Sequins | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous and what time should I meet you for drinks?????