Monday, August 31, 2020

The 12 Kits of Occasions - August 2020 Simple Leaves

Hi friends! It's the last day of August and that means that it's time for the 12 Kits of Occasions! The 12 Kits of Occasions is a group of 12 friends who all love to paper craft. Every month we take turns making a kit for the rest of the group. We all receive the same kit with the same items. On the last day of the month we reveal what we each made with the kit. It's fun to see how we used the product in different ways. Sometimes the projects are similar and sometimes they are very different.


This kit from Marybeth Lopez of Marybeth's Time For Paper was filled with clean lines of woodgrain print paper, and crisp die cut leaves. The simplicity of the images calls for CAS designs with a touch of sparkle - pure Marybeth style! I tried to channel Marybeth and case her style. I hope you can see her style through me here today.

The beautiful images are from The Greetery, Altenew, The Stamp Market and Concord & 9th. I added only a few elements - mostly Wrapped Stitched Rectangles from Memory Box. I had lots of fun making these 5 cards and they came together so quick.
Ready to see more cards made with Marybeth's wonderful kit? Check out The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog where you'll see a sample from each of the designers as well as a complete list of ingredients that were supplied. You can also click on these links below to jump to other designers with projects to share today! 



Hugs and have a great day!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook dot com
PS = Poppystamps
TSM = The Stamp Market
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh


Wrapped Stitch Rectangle
Wrapped Stitch Rectangle
Shop at:
SSS
Golden Garden
Golden Garden
Shop at:
SSS | SCB
Golden Garden Die
Golden Garden Die
Shop at:
SCB
Caps Bold Alphabet
Caps Bold Alphabet
Shop at:
SSS | SCB
Intricate Leaf Square
Intricate Leaf Square
Shop at:
PS
Large Leaves
Large Leaves
Shop at:
TSM
Just Vines
Just Vines
Shop at:
TSM
Uplifting Thoughts
Uplifting Thoughts
Shop at:
SSS | SCB
Nesting Hearts
Nesting Hearts
Shop at:
SSS
Lingo Thanks
Lingo Thanks
Shop at:
SSS
Hugs Honey Script
Hugs Honey Script
Shop at:
SSS
Caribbean Jewels
Caribbean Jewels
Shop at:
SSS | PPP
Shamrock Jewels
Shamrock Jewels
Shop at:
SSS | PPP
Spring Green Jewels
Spring Green Jewels
Shop at:
SSS | PPP
Flamingo Pink Jewels
Flamingo Pink Jewels
Shop at:
SSS | PPP

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Jeanne...you definitely captured Marybeth's style and did her proud with this kit! Your cards are just beautiful! I'm especially loving the 1st one with all 3 Stamp Market leaves together...I thought about doing something similar but then decided to stretch them out on 3 different cards...now I'm 2nd guessing as I just love all 3 together! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. 😊

Lindsey said...

Fantastic cards as always! I love to read your descriptions of the cards and kits, too. I loved visiting here today, Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all ever so lovely Jeanne! I love the first one with that trio of pretty leaves! Hope you're doing well and enjoying our last days of summer!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....so much beauty in your post, love each one of your cards. I always love how you manage to add all these little bits and create masterpieces!!! Your three leaves with the hugs is my favorite, just love the wonderful look you created!

Birgit said...

Oh Jeanne, I just knew you'd nail it with Marybeth's kit. Each card is fabulous! I love how you added the sentiment strip across the large HUGS. It adds a whole new way of using those big letters. I love how you added a bit of bling to each card too. So classy and ever so Jeanne! Well done friend!