Thursday, August 13, 2020

Chasing the Sun Shaker Card

I have a secret to share! I just can't resist a shaker card! I feel like a little kid shaking the sparkly sequins inside! I know... I'm so easily amused right? 
The Pretty Little Studio Chasing the Sun Collection is everything summer transformed into a beautiful paper collection. You'll find pretty papers and die cuts with tropical flowers, beach things and summer fruits. 
The shaker was easy to create using the ornate pink outline frame from the Photo Shoot die cut pack. I simply applied clear plastic and adhesive foam tape to it's reverse side before filling it up with shiny sequins and adhering it to some scalloped print paper. 
I topped the shaker frame with a pretty tropical flower from the Blooms die cut pack. There are so many pretty florals that you'll have trouble deciding which one to use! 
Keep smiling and let the sun shine!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun
Die Cuts |Photo Shoot | Blooms
Sequins |Sweetheart Pink, Rose Pink, Crystal

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely shaker card Jeanne!

Greta said...

Fun, happy card!