Wednesday, August 19, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook August 2020 Main Kit

Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the August 2020 Main Kit...


This kit includes beautiful papers from Pink Paislee's 5th & Monaco Collection. There are matching die cuts, stickers, alphabet stickers, pretty flowers, a stencil, and masonite laser cut sentiments.
I love the bright colors and pretty florals in this collection. There's lots of drama with the addition of black and white prints and accents. 
This kit is a nice treat because all of the pieces are printed and die cut for you. All you have to do is arrange them and fix them in place. 
This kit had lots of accent pieces with flag and tag shapes that were perfect for layering - like the flag behind the heart above, and the row of tags that I left attached below.
Florals are always my favorite subject to work with because of their layers and bold colors. Everything in the world just seems better when I'm surrounded with flowers!
This kit even had a sticker strip with some borders like the scalloped black and white dotted one below. I trimmed off a small section to make a tab. 
The gold foil embellished frame in the set would make a beautiful shaker. I decided to raise mine with adhesive foam tape and leave it empty. The depth and dimension make it so elegant! I wish you could see the shine in person!
You can find this amazing kit and lots more ideas for makes - either cards or page layouts - here at My Creative Scrapbook! Click here to go shopping!
Hugs!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook August 2020 Creative Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your pops of bright pink are wonderful and I like the uncolored blooms on your final card! Lots of pretty today!