Friday, August 7, 2020

Chasing The Sun

I'm chasing the sun today because it's been cloudy and overcast all week here in Northwest Indiana. I'm starting to feel a little like the end of summer is just around the corner and I'm just not ready to let go yet. 
The Chasing the Sun collection from Pretty Little Studio is everything summer. Just look at the papers .. I spy waves that remind me of the ocean, strawberry and lime colors (margaritas anyone?), and PINEAPPLES! 
I used a Fireflies Tag layered over a 4" Cambridge Doily to frame the focal point of my card. 
That gorgeous floral bouquet is from the Blooms die cut pack. They're all so pretty that you'll have trouble deciding on which one to use! 
Enjoy the sunny days and keep smiling!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun 8"
Die Cuts | Blooms
Tag |Fireflies
Flair | Sunshine
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sequins | Tree Topper | Frog Lime

No comments: