Saturday, August 15, 2020

My Sweet Escape

Happy Saturday! It's a hot one here.. and August always gets me thinking about fall.. reminding me to take advantage of the sunny days and warm weather because it won't last much longer.

I really missed traveling this year more than I thought I would. I missed seeing the ocean and feeling sand under my feet. I hope that this is temporary and next Summer will bring more new adventures.

I'm playing along with the My Time To Craft Challenge where this time they're looking for travel themed projects.

I'm playing along with the August 2020 Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month. It's travel themed and includes EVERYTHING ou need for making cards - pretty papers, printed die cuts, metal die cuts, stamps, and so much more. They even include card bases, double sided tape and adhesive foam tape!
Wishing you you're very own sweet escape! Hugs to you!




Finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders August 2020 Card Kit

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like that kit was packed with goodies! Love what you've done with them, this is terrific!

Janice said...

A lovely travel themed card! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us
again soon ~ Janice DT