Friday, September 18, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Fall Scene

Sorry I've been missing a bit lately. For some reason I've been locked out of my instagram account. I can add photos but that's it. I can't add a description, follow, like or comment on any of your designs. Please don't give up on me! It's been two weeks, and I don't know how long the block will last but know that I'm trying everything I can to work around it. I'm still posting on Facebook under my page "A Kept Life by Jeanne Jachna"
Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches where this is the sketch this week...

I flipped the sketch by adding the smaller circle (Sentiment) at the top of the larger image vs. at the bottom right. I'm also adding at The Paper Shelter challenge where they're looking for cards with animals and pets. 
My card starts with the Pretty Pink Posh Fall Scene colored with Copic Markers and then cut with the Stitched Duo 2 die cut. It's the rectangle shape with the stitched edge. 
To add even more color I assembled a panel of Simple Strips in rainbow colors that coordinate with my copic coloring. I topped the panel with a Scallop Frame Die cut. All that was left was to add the sentiment that I die cut with a circle die.
I hope your smiling and that your day is filled with color!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Fall Scene
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo Two, Scallop Frames, Simple Strips

PPP= Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Fall Scene
Fall Scene

PPP | SSS
Stitched Duo Two
Stitched Duo Two

PPP | SSS
Scallop Frames
Scallop Frames

PPP
Simple Strips
Simple Strips

PPP | SSS

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your rainbow colors are fantastic, this is so cute!

Nannieflash said...

A really sweet image for our theme this week, love your choice of colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Amy O said...

I love all of the bright, happy colors on this cute Fall-themed card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Judy Rozema said...

Soooo frustrating! I was locked out of Facebook for three months like that.
This is so so cute! Those bright colors just make me happy! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Just as cute as can be! I love the fun colors. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Unknown said...

cute card, thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter challenge

Iza DT