Sunday, September 20, 2020

Ink Blot Shop Little Something

I told you'd I'd be sharing more of the Ink Blot Shop September release! There are new Landscape and Fallish Borders, Farm Animals and Teacher Greetings in the shop! You'll want to check out all the NEW!
Fall means back to school time.. and whether your little one is learning from home or actually attending class it's so important to let teacher know how much they are appreciated!
I stamped a background of apples and pencils with purple ink on purple paper - I wanted to match the color on the Little Something girl's dress.
I topped the panel with an oval die cut from white card stock to break up the pattern and focus your attention on the Copic colored Little Something kids.
I'm linking this card to Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge where this month they're looking for Fall and Halloween cards for Kids. I hope you find some time to play along!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Ink Blot Shop Little Something, Teacher Greetings


Little Something
Little Something
Shop at:
IBS | SSS
Teacher Greetings
Teacher Greetings
Shop at:
IBS | SSS