Friday, September 25, 2020

Rainbow Waffle Flower Message Boards

Do you love rainbows? Well I've got a challenge for you! I spotted this inspiration photo at Paper Playful - it's a page that lists just about EVERY challenge out there!

I mean come on! All my favorite colors here! The challenge is called If You Give A Crafter A Cookie and you can find it here.
I'm playing along with this bright and sunny RAINBOW colored card. I started by making a panel of colorful stripes using the Waffle Flower Message Boards Die. I purposely didn't align the edges - I wanted a loose look to the stripes.
Next I cut the "message boards" and applied tape to back of the openings wo when I cut the die again from white card stock I could just insert the letters inside the open holes. The word dies are attached with adhesive foam tape so they stand up from the card base. 
I tucked some "greenery" behind the message boards. I love the contrast of the clean white on the rainbow striped panel.
The finishing touch was a sprinkle of sparkly white enamel dots from the Stardust pack. I wish you could see them in person.. they're total eye candy!
I hope you have a great weekend and time to enjoy a little time outdoors! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Waffle Flowers Message Boards, Greenery
Enamel Dots | Waffle Flower Stardust

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Message Boards
Message Boards
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Greenery
Greenery
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Stardust
Stardust
Shop at:
WFL

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and FUN!

Deanne Saunders said...

Amazing card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Tracey McNeely said...

Really fun design, I have really been enjoying seeing you at Waffle Flower! What cardstock do you use these days?

Unknown said...

LOVE them all!

Barbara said...

Your cards are so adorable, the colours are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing.