Thursday, September 10, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit

Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the September 2020 Main Kit ...
Inside the kit you'll find beautiful papers from Pink Paislee's "And Many More" Collection. There are coordinating stickers, chipboard and die cut pieces You'll also find some glittery alphabet stickers so you can personalize your creations for special recipients. 
Did you know that birthday cards are more sent than any other type of card? That's why I'm always happy to have more in my stash. 
These papers are beautiful in bright bold colors! I love the pretty florals and rainbow stripes. I think the florals are really the star of the show here.  I think they're gorgeous!
There's LOTS of cakes to choose from - even a pattern paper sheet that is ideal for cutting to make your own die cut pieces. I love the yummy dipped strawberries! What a treat!
There are also some tags in the collection with sweet sentiments.. and did you notice all the gold FOIL accents?
If you have trouble mixing and matching prints and papers, the sheets have a little strip showing their reverse side print that is always a perfect match. I like to break prints with solids, and light patterns with dark patterns so that they are easy to see. 
I cut a few tabs with a paper punch to add a little more color or a way to add a secret gift card compartment. 
I'll be showing more projects made with this beautiful kit later in the month!

You can find this amazing kit and lots more ideas for makes - either cards or page layouts - here at My Creative Scrapbook! Click here to go shopping!
Hugs!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook September 2020 Creative Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You always do an amazing job with kits! Those sweet treats look yummy, these are delightful cards!