Monday, November 4, 2019

JIllibean Soup Cards Made With Shape Shaker Stamps

Hi friends! Today and I’m sharing two wreath cards made with Jillibean Soup Shape Shaker Program stamp and die sets. 
This first card is made with stamps from the Jar Goodness stamp and die set. This set comes with a mason jar and is designed to work with the precut shaker cards and inserts. But that’s not all.. the images are beautiful and versatile enough to use without the shaker elements. 
I decided to make two wreath cards using small stamped images in a rainbow of color. I started this one with a with a simple distress ink blended background. Once I got started I decided on just yellow and orange. I used a circle die cut to trace a circle on the inked panel. This will help me keep the circle shape.
I arranged the leaves by color following the pencil line until I had a complete ring. I stamped the sentiment from Latte Love directly on the panel. 
Keeping the same colored leaves together helps draw your eyes around the wreath until you stop at the little bunch of flowers. A scatter of shaker beads look like little berries.
My second card was made the same way using the bitty flowers from Latte Love. This time I kept the background white and mixed up all the colorful flowers. 
It was fun stamping and arranging them. Some of the flowers are adhered flat to the card while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
Have fun using your shape shaker stamps in different ways. You’ll love the results.



Cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Jar Goodness
Latte Love
Shaker Beads Warm

Shaker Beads Warm
Shaker Beads Warm
Shop at:
JBS | SBC
Latte Love
Latte Love
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS
Jar Goodness
Jar Goodness
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS

No comments: