Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Thankful

Well Happy Fall Ya'll! It's my favorite time of year and I've found my favorite fall paper collection - it's Pretty Little Studio's Indian Summer! I can't rave enough about all the gorgeous color in this collection.. beautiful shades of red yellow and orange, and some pinks, purple and and pretty blues added for a fun twist! 
I started with a background of beautiful prints. I always try to alternate solid (mostly colored) prints with lighter open prints. This makes the layers easier to define by adding more contrast. 
And just look at these beautiful images! I love all the details - the little birdie on the pumpkin, the polka dot print leaves and little hand drawn accents. 
The hand drawl laurel wreath is from the Time Together die cut pack. The black ink adds lots of contrast and makes a great focal point for the fall fruits, flower and leaves arranged inside. 
I told you! It's a feast for the eyes! You'll have lots of fun creating with the new Indian Summer Collection!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer Collection
Die Cuts | Time Together | Happy Place 2 | Goodbye Summer | Beautiful Colors | Pumpkin Spice 
Sequins | Primrose | Rose Pink

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So bright and vibrant. I really like the non traditional colors I'd associate with Indian Summer. Thank you for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

You do have a way with color and layering! Fabulous card Jeanne!