Saturday, November 30, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - All Good Things

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! The weather keeps getting chillier - it's my favorite time of year to spend indoors crafting. And when the wind is howling and rattling the house you'll find a cup of hot chocolate along side me to keep me warm while I make. My card today is made with the Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer Collection
I created a tabletop display using the plaid and baby blue print papers as a table cloth. The geometric fox print is my wall paper! What a fun kitchen right? The teapot and mug of hot chocolate are from the Happy Place die cut pack. 
The coffee to go cup is and acorn is from the Beautiful Colors pack. Whenever I walk the dog (Miss Moriko) I pocket little treasures I find, like acorns, fancy leaves and feathers and set them on the kitchen table when I get home. They motivate me to keep walking every day because they remind me of what I would have missed if I had stayed home. 
The leafy wreath makes a wonderful focal point for the teapot and a simple sentiment. A few sequins add some sparkle and shine - I chose Watermelon and Sunset to add more color and compliment the images. The store has lots of different colors and sizes to choose from. 

Stay warm and cozy my friends and enjoy every sip on this chilly fall day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer Collection
Die Cuts | Happy Place | Beautiful Colors
Sequins | Watermelon | Sunset Orange 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This color combination is so full of fun! I love it.