Saturday, November 23, 2019

Thankful For You and REVERSE CONFETTI SALE!

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great day! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we have lots to be thankful for! I'm so grateful for you! I've loved making as long as I can remember. Coloring as a child always brings back happy memories. When I wasn't holding a crayon it was a stick of chalk for some sidewalk art. 
In high school I discovered graphic arts, pottery, photography and jewelry making. I've tried lots of different media - leaded glass, acrylics, and even crochet. My obsession has evolved over the years and I'm currently smitten with paper crafting. My style keeps changing but one thing that stays the same is my love of color. 
Today and every day I am thankful that you have joined me on my journey! Your kindness has encouraged and inspired me and I appreciate YOU!

I'm sharing three of my favorite projects made this year with Reverse Confetti stamps and dies. I'm blessed and thankful that they like my work and put me on their team.   I love their fun products that make creating easy.

Reverse Confetti is thankful for you too.. and guess what? Because they can't give you a big hug, they're having a big sale!


Enjoy! Hugs and love to you!


 Cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yes, I love that you love color and love all these fab projects Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all delightful Jeanne!