Friday, November 16, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC - Ocean Bliss

Hi! Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great day! I'm having a sweet crafty escape today. It's been getting colder and colder here in the midwest and I guess I'm just not ready to give in to the winter months ahead. That's really what I love about crafting.. I can go anywhere.... to a flower garden, to the beach, camping or to outer space.. it's all just a stamp away LOL!

And what I love about TupeloDesignsLLC store is finding something new like this cute mermaid from HoneyBee Stamps called Ocean Bliss.

I made a simple background of Distress Ink. I made a mask by cutting a sheet of scrap paper in half. I covered the top half of my paper with the scrap and inked the sandy beach, then used the other half of the scrap paper to cover the beach and ink the water (Tumbled Glass). I made a separate wave die and inked in a darker blue distress ink (Salty Ocean). The mermaid was inked with Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I also used Copic markers to add little dots on the rock and sand to add some dimension.
Isn't she sweet? I know you'll love finding something new at TupeloDesignsLLC too! The best part is that they have FREE SHIPPING every day with no coupon required (USA only - discounted rates international). It's a great way to treat yourself! Click here to jump to the store - TupeloDesignsLLC.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Honey Bee Ocean Bliss
Dies | Honey Bee Ocean Bliss

Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss
Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss

TDLLC
Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss Dies
Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss Dies

TDLLC
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

TDLLC
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Salty Ocean Distress Ink

TDLLC
Old Paper
Old Paper

TDLLC
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

TDLLC
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set

TDLLC
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC
TD Memento Tuxedo Black
TD Memento Tuxedo Black

TDLLC

2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jeanne. I love the background you've created for your cute little mermaid. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Her long locks are so pretty, this is terrific Jeanne!