Friday, November 2, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC - Blessed Autumn

Happy Friday my crafty friends! I hope you're able to spend some time outdoors this weekend. The seasons are changing fast and if you're not looking autumn will pass you by. I've noticed a big change in my area (Northwest Indiana).. birds are migrating and oh.. the fall leaves are gorgeous! 
Today I'm playing with the Neat & Tangled Maple Leaf die and Oak Leaf stamp set from Tupelo Designs LLC. 
The die is a two piece set, an outline and a solid image. I put packing tape on the back of a piece of card stock and then cut the outline die. The packing tape prevents the die from cutting all the way through leaving an outline on your card stock. I colored the image with Copic Markers, and then cut the colored leaf with the solid maple die.
The background is pretty distress ink. I get a smooth clean look using the Clarity Stencil Brushes. They blend beautifully and there's no hard lines from daubers. 
I promised I'd have a winner for the Lawn Fawn Carmel Apple die I showed last week. Random number generator says Cindy Holmes is the winner! 

If you love to craft, and I know you do I hope you'll give TupeloDesignsLLC a chance. They have lots of your favorite brands all in one place, and the best part is that shipping is FREE every single day, no coupon required (USA only - discounted rates international). Everything arrives at your front door, in perfect condition. It's a great way to treat yourself.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Neat & Tangled Oak Leaf
Dies | Neat & Tangled Maple Thanks, Oak Leaf


Neat & Tangled Oak Leaf
Neat & Tangled Oak Leaf

TDLLC
Neat & Tangled Maple Thanks
Neat & Tangled Maple Thanks

TDLLC
Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Twisted Citron Distress Ink

TDLLC
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

TDLLC
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

TDLLC
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Salty Ocean Distress Ink

TDLLC
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set

TDLLC
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! I adore the vibrant, rich colors! Those dies are terrific.

Lisa Elton said...

Your leaves are just lovely and I like the background! This is pretty!

Greta said...

You make so many wonderful cards, Jeanne! Had to stop at this post & let you know how much I love this beautiful leafy card! I need to check out Tupelo again when I save up some money.