Friday, November 23, 2018

Momenta - Embossed Autumn Thank You

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I know its so much work - the shopping, the cooking.. the eating! LOL! And then you get to clean up all over again!

I was thinking there might be a few folks on your mind today that you might want to thank either for bringing along a dish to share, or helping you with clearing it all away at the end of the night. So much to be thankful for. I'm thankful that my daughter drove down from Wisconsin to share the weekend and my birthday with me!
If you haven't checked out the Momenta section in your local craft store then you're missing out. They keep adding wonderful products that are excellent quality and better yet.. affordable! 
My card started with woodgrain embossed background from a new Emboss set I found called Leaves Acorn and Woodgrain. The set also included the die cut and embossed leaves and acorn. You can find this set at your favorite craft store like Joann, Michaels, Hobby Lobby - or here at Scrapbook.com for only $8!!!
I die cut the center of the largest Nested Square Borders to create a frame. It's adhrered with adhesive foam tape leaving an opening for the twine that's wrapped around the card base. The "Thankful" sentiment is from the Hope Wordfetti pack that includes 10 word dies for around $13. 
The frame would make a great shaker too! I hope you'll look for the Momenta brand the next time your visiting your favorite craft store - I think you'll be glad you did!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Momenta Hope Word Fetti, Emboss Leaves Acorn and Woodgrain, Nested Square Borders


Hope Word Fetti
Hope Word Fetti

SBK
Emboss - Leaves Acorn Woodgrain
Emboss - Leaves Acorn Woodgrain

SBK
Nested Square Borders
Nested Square Borders

SBK