Thursday, November 29, 2018

Believe In The Magic!

I hope your having a great day! I'm keeping busy making some Christmas cards to mail. December 1 is just around the corner isn't it? It seems like time has been flying since November started.
Today I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge. I love a sketch! I like that you all the planning is done for you. I use the sketch as a base to add embellishments.
I'm playing along using lots of Reverse Confetti products. The background is a mix of papers from the Winter Solstice 6" pad.
For the rectangles in the sketch I used a Love Note and a Stamped Note. I topped the die cuts with some Pretty Panels (Mini Circle Garland and Straight Stripes). 
The pretty layered snowflake is from Snowflake Magic, and the cute little reindeer is from Jolly Holiday! 
I love the non traditional mix of colors and patterns and I hope you do too!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Snowflake Magic, Jolly Holiday
Dies | Reverse Confetti Love Note, Straight Stripes Pretty Panels, Stamped Note, Snowflake Magic, Jolly Holiday, Mini Circle Garland Pretty Panels

Love Note
Love Note

RC
Straight Stripes Pretty Panels
Straight Stripes Pretty Panels

RC
Stamped Note
Stamped Note

RC
Snowflake Magic
Snowflake Magic

RC
Snowflake Magic CC
Snowflake Magic CC

RC
Jolly Holiday
Jolly Holiday

RC
Jolly Holiday CC
Jolly Holiday CC

RC
Mini Circle Garland Pretty Panels
Mini Circle Garland Pretty Panels

RC
Winter Solstice 6
Winter Solstice 6"

RC
Piggy Bank Cardstock
Piggy Bank Cardstock

RC
Salsa Cardstock
Salsa Cardstock

RC
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card Jeanne! The playful patterns and layers paired with that fun little reindeer are adorable!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I just love that sweet little reindeer! The mix of patterned papers is fantastic and makes the card so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Shawnna said...

Coming to you from Freshly Made Sketches. . . I love this adorable little reindeer card and all the festive colors. Who wouldn't smile when seeing this cute card!!

Karren said...

Wonderful clean and layered card, Jeanne! That little reindeer is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.