Thursday, November 1, 2018

Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams

Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a simple card made with the Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams Collection. I love the rainbow of colors, little birds and beautiful florals. 
There's something new with this collection.. the papers in the 8" pack are double sided! There's a strip along the edge of each sheet that shows you the pattern on the reverse side. I kept this strip in tact on my card, so it looks like I added a strip of black and white striped paper along the bottom edge.
I added a bit of black and white twine to repeat the stripes and colors of the papers. The twine is wrapped around the entire card front three times and finished with a bow. 
The die cut floral wreath and sentiment are from the Floral Fantasy pack. The wreath is adhered to a 4" Cambridge Doily because I think flowers and lace are a perfect match.
I know you'll love this collection too! Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Savannah Dreams Collection
Die Cuts | Floral Fantasy
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Rose Pink

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is so charming and delightful, Jeanne. Love the colors and what a smart idea to keep that strip at the bottom. Looks fantastic!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet...love all the pretty colors.

Sharron said...

Very pretty! So sweet and lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful Jeanne!