Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sketch Saturday - Thankful For You!

Hi Crafty Friends! I hope you're having a great day. I know things are busy busy busy for us living in the US this week. Thanksgiving takes ALOT of preparation doesn't it? Cleaning the house, purchasing all the ingredients, baking.. and then when it's all over it's time for the clean up! I'm hoping to take it slower this year doing a little bit every day. I admit it's cramping my crafty style LOL! 
I'm playing at a new place today.. Sketch Saturday! I love a sketch challenge. It's easy for me to look at the sample and envision it with stamped images and die cuts. It's how I learned my mad paper mixing skills LOL! I just keep grabbing different colors and patterns and switching them out until I'm happy! 
I wanted to get one last fall card in before it was too late. Thanksgiving is on my mind and Thankful For YOU is what I am! 
I used lots of supplies from Reverse Confetti including their Bliss pattern paper pad, and lots of Confetti Cuts.
The acorn with the sentiment is from Happy Harvest and its layered on a Straight Stripes Pretty Panel! 
I took a chance adding the aqua. If you look close there is just a hint of it in the chevron pattern paper. I'm happy with the contrast and unexpected fall colors.

Do you love Reverse Confetti too? Then you need to check out this black Friday sale! 25% off of everything in the store - you can't beat that! Click here to go shopping!

Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy! Hugs from me to you!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Happy Harvest
Dies | Reverse Confetti Happy Harvest, Flowers For Mom, Straight Stripes Pretty Panels, Double Edge Scallop Border, Stamped Note
Paper | Reverse Confetti Paper Bliss 6"

Happy Harvest
Happy Harvest

RC
Happy Harvest CC
Happy Harvest CC

RC
Flowers For Mom
Flowers For Mom

RC | SSS
Straight Stripes Pretty Panels
Straight Stripes Pretty Panels

RC
Double Edge Scallop Border
Double Edge Scallop Border

RC
Stamped Note
Stamped Note

RC
Paper Bliss 6
Paper Bliss 6"

RC

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Another fun mix of patterns and layers Jeanne, this is cute!

Claire Grantham said...

I always love your cards Jeanne, they are so bright and fun, I love the perfect layering here - fab way to use my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Claire DT