Friday, August 24, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC - Houseplants

Happy Friday! Do you have any plans for the weekend? The weather here is finally starting to cool off and I'm thinking that it's been a while since I've been to the zoo. I'm hoping I can convince Mr. J that it's a good idea and we can skip yard work this weekend! 
I've noticed lots of house plant items in the TupeloDesignsLLC store lately like this die from PinkFresh Studio. I have a big veggie and flower garden outside but I confess that I'm not so good with indoor plants. I seem to always forget about them and that sad story.
Crafty plant? Count me in! I started this card with a distress ink panel in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I die cut the houseplants die and then adhered the panel over a sheet of green card stock. 
I inserted a white die cut houseplant inside the opening and then added the distress ink pieces. I left the leaves and pots open exposing the green card stock underneath. 
A few Queen & Co. sequins adds a little sparkle and shine.
TupeloDesignsLLC is my favorite place to shop. I can get lots of different brands all in one place with no minimum order and no charge for shipping (USA only - discounted rates for international orders). I know shipping has been an issue in the past.. but no more. I placed my latest order on August 17 and received my products on August 22. That's less than a week! Two of the items I ordered were discontinued and I received a credit for my next order.

My order was shipped Federal Express and everything was packed beautifully. I even received a gift - some pretty buttons! Here's what I got... 


Waffle Flower Carnations
Waffle Flower Carnations

TDLLC
Happy Haunting
Happy Haunting

TDLLC
Happy Haunting Dies
Happy Haunting Dies

TDLLC
Manger Border
Manger Border

TDLLC

If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself you should give TupeloDesignsLLC a try!

Have a great weekend!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | PinkFresh Studio Forest Friends (sentiment)
Dies | PinkFresh Studio Houseplant



PinkFresh Studio Houseplant Die
PinkFresh Studio Houseplant Die

TDLLC
PinkFresh Forest Friends
PinkFresh Forest Friends

TDLLC
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC
Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Twisted Citron Distress Ink

TDLLC
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

TDLLC
TD Queen & Co Sequin Toppers
TD Queen & Co Sequin Toppers

TDLLC

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE the background that you made. The use of the white is so cool!

Lisa Elton said...

What breath of fresh air, this is lovely!